Subject: Re: Parsifal
From: Stephen Charitan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 25 Jan 2017 10:04:48 -0500

I would also suggest Paul Schofield's provocative "Redeemer Reborn" - his
contention being that Parsifal is the 5th opera of the Ring...this one
though is not for Parsifal virgins....

https://www.amazon.com/Redeemer-Reborn-Parsifal-Fifth-Wagners/dp/1574671618/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1485356527&sr=1-1&keywords=parsifal+wagner