Subject: Re: R&J yesterday went my way (HD in Virginia-1-21-16)
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 22 Jan 2017 11:17:01 -0500

Gosh, I truly hope that you didn't mean Bob Rideout and me when you
refer to "in-fighting"--  being that we were the original two to remark from
opposite ends of the pole about the opera and singers.
I would less than ever have in-fighting with Bob being that I respect his
posts and find him a good opera buddy of mine.  Just because we disagree
doesn't mean that we were "in-fighting". I respect him way too much for
that.

As to your queries about that strange Asian lady walking the stage at the
beginning -- I first thought she was a symbol death and would end the
opera walking by the same way, but she never showed.  Very weird
symbolism.
I also was annoyed with that huge white sheet that I worried more than
once the singers were going to trip and fall over.  Sometimes simple is so
much better.