Subject: What happened to Keith Miller?
From: Ulrik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 24 Jan 2017 03:48:35 -0500

A few years ago Keith Miller was regularly mentioned, not because he was singing main parts
but beacuse he had some charisma, had an unusual background for an operasinger and
seemed to be on the way to being a mainstay at the Met in small to medium parts. I just
checked the Met archives and between 2006 and 2015, he sang 243 performances! But since
singing Samuel/Count Ribbing in Ballo in May 2015, he has not graced the stages of the Met.
Also, I cannot see he has been singing anywhere else.

Does anyone know what Mr Miller is doing?

Kind regards

Modify your settings: