From: Louis Perraud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 23 Jan 2017 22:46:46 -0500

 I can think of two other listening categories: Operas I never got, and operas I blow hot and cold about.  Top of the list in the first category is Parsifal.  I love all the other Wagner operas, early and late, but P. leaves me cold. In the second category are bel canto operas, esp La donna del lago and Semiramide, which on some listens thrill me and on others bore me.

Louis