Subject: Re: Patti Smith's 5 Favorite Operas
From: Jay & Ralph <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 23 Jan 2017 14:08:12 -0500

These all to frequent exercises in vanity, do little more
than reinforce my estimation of the value of the participants
opinion–good bad or indifferent.

That said perhaps all y’all will indulge the following:

Contrarywise, how about 5 (in any order)
that in the opinion of the poster,
should never have been and since they
do exist (on paper) should never be performed
ever again–AND WHY.

Game?