Subject: Re: Romeo et Juliette from the Met
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 22 Jan 2017 05:35:01 -0500

One more time - Damrau sang with wiry and, often, wobbly tone.
She was also out of tune for much of the performance.
Grigolo has a lovely voice. He also often attacks notes from below
the pitch, sometimes way below the pitch. It is beyond annoying!

This has happened before. When people agree with me, my
radio transmission is fine. When they disagree, the reception
is probably distorted. Not! We simply disagree.

The fact that many of you enjoyed the vocalism you heard
doesn't bother me a whit. I have no idea why an opposite
opinion should bother you (plural).

Having said that - Please, stuff your Christian charity "where the sun
don't shine."

Bob