Subject: Re: Patti Smith's 5 Favorite Operas
From: tom ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 23 Jan 2017 13:33:40 +0000

I can't imagine that a true lover of diverse opera can have only 5 favorite operas.  I can think of several Verdi operas that are among my favorites: Aida, Trovatore, Traviata, Ballo, Otello, to name a few.  Puccine: Boheme, Tosca, Butterfly, Rondine. Mozart: Don Giovanni, Figaro. Other favorites: Carmen, R&J, Faust, Gioconda, Chenier, Cav-Pag. I suppose my favorite operas are the ones I am listening to at that time.