Subject: Insults
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 22 Jan 2017 18:14:05 -0500

To Mr. Savada

I'm glad Idia sent the note in response to your "insults" observation
earlier today. If you are going to accuse, name names. If, in your
view, it was I (and I have no idea that that is true, or not) let me set
the record straight.

I sent two civil, nonpejorative  posts ablout "Romeo et Juliette".
I expressed opinions, nothing more and nothing less.

What I received from Mr. Frey was a disgrace. He hid behind  self
righteous "Christian charity" B.S. to vent and to make accusations of
pretention, and worse, mental instability. I find this behavior disgusting,
and, as I said to a number of people who wrote to me privately, I would
have let it go except for the incredible hypocrisy that it displayed. I give
what I get when it gets really ugly! if that offends you (plural)
please delete.
because it ain't gonna change.

Bob