Subject: Re: Barbiere @ MET
From: John Irving <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 28 Jan 2017 18:32:56 -0600

Pretty Yendi made the afternoon in spite of others in the cast.  What a beautiful voice and a great technique. The variations she used in "una voce..." were stupendous.  Her back stage intermission interview was informative especially her explanation of why she uses different variations in the expressing the character of Rosina.  Will look forward to hearing her Juliet and eventually her Lucia in some forthcoming season.  She is young and has a fabulous career ahead.

       John

Sent from my iPad