Subject: Re: Correction NEA and PBS
From: Kathy Boyce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 21 Jan 2017 17:16:50 -0500

I rarely watch television, so I am completely unaware that there are
conservative shows and otherwise.  I have both liberal and conservative
friends who attend opera and other concerts, and never noticed a divide
along the lines you are talking about.  But I do think it a shame that
the small percentage of the federal budget that goes to arts should be
cut, sending the message yet again that the arts, any arts, are not
important.

Kathy Boyce
New Hampshire

www.cafepress.com/operabayreuth

And the night shall be filled with music......        Longfellow