Subject: Re: PBS, NEA etc.
From: Jim Burdett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 20 Jan 2017 16:46:59 -0500

My suggestion is that PBS either stop political programming or start giving it balance.  Perhaps a larger number would favor public support of PBS if they did not so heavily favor one side of the political spectrum.  I realize that people who like their political attitudes think it would be stupid or bad to do that, but I would favor changes so the would continue to broadcast operas.  My PBS station unfortunately only carries about one a year so I would not be too upset to see them go.   I can get the BBC shows on the internet.