Subject: Re: [Norton AntiSpam]Re: PBS, NEA etc.
From: RAYMOND GOUIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 20 Jan 2017 11:37:52 -0500

BRAVO !

But I must admit that Mr. Liebert's message serves a very useful purpose -- he provides the first legitimate reason that I have seen to build walls along our borders.  :)

Best.
Ray

PS:  To your list, I would add the cessation of free public education to non-whites with the six grade.  Anything above that is simply wasted on them.

I would also add the cessation of medical care for those that can't afford to pay for it.  We could then divert the money that is wasted in building and maintaining so many medical facilities to more practical and useful structures -- such as soylent green manufacturing plants.
This would also serve to curb any problems that America faces with overcrowding and allow for  the U.S. to conserve its resources.

Cheers and Best.
Ray

***