Subject: Re: carmen met tonight
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 20 Jan 2017 08:48:36 -0500

To me it is an anglicized pronunciation of a foreign word, and
I can find no fault with it.  What about the company it keeps
with repetitive, derivative, definitive, inquisitive, etc?  I think
there's no need to worry about an eccentric pronunciation
unless it causes misunderstanding or misinterpretation of the
speaker's meaning, which Mr. Berger's choice clearly does not
do

dtmk.

dtmk