Subject: Re: Bel Canto
From: John Feather <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 15 Jan 2017 00:25:02 -0500

There is a lot of exciting creation going on in smaller companies.  Also saw
BREAKING THE WAVES and feel certain it will be performed all over in the
next few years. . .extraordinary musically and dramatically.  I love Spear's
operas -- FELLOW TRAVELERS.  I am actually working with several artists
to get his equally excellent opera, PAUL'S CASE recorded.   DOG DAYS by
David T Little is also brilliant.  I like that modern operas are very adult and
deal with very challenging issues, intellectually and emotionally.

Modify your settings: