Subject: Re: PBS, NEA etc.
From: David Shengold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 20 Jan 2017 05:16:27 +0000

Yeah, all of your associates have computers, so who needs television at all?
And public school--you haven't gone to one for years, so let's not spend any tax dollars on them either. After all, everyone you know went ( and sends their kids) to private school. Who needs education, anyway? It's all about who you know.

NO ONE you know takes buses or trains, so let's let those stagnate and wither away. Same for emergency rooms and ambulances.
(What an impoverished excuse for a human soul.)