Subject: Re: PBS, NEA etc.
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 19 Jan 2017 19:35:55 -0700

What a nasty response.  Whats the matter, you didn't get any last night.

A nation that hasn't any room for the arts is a sad nation indeed.  As a
kid, I learned a lot from Leonard Bernstein's Young Persons Concerts and
his teaching that was so readily available on PBS and before that, the
national networks that still cared about the arts in a nation that still
cared about the arts.  The Philistines are knocking at the door headed by
the Hun in Chief.

Donald