Subject: Re: PBS, NEA etc.
From: Michael Liebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 19 Jan 2017 21:10:07 -0500

On Thu, 19 Jan 2017 21:10:04 +0000, Bruce Prentice <[log in to unmask]>

>As a non-American, but one who lives near enough the border to receive PBS,
I am very distressed to hear of Mr. Trump's plans.

Tough tootsies!

If you're so enamored of PBS send them a big contribution.  As for me, I
haven't watched an opera on PBS for years.  TV is rather passe, don'tcha
know.  I'd rather not continue to support it with tax dollars.

Modify your settings: