Subject: Re: Roberta Peters, 1930-2017
From: tom ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 19 Jan 2017 19:10:37 +0000

Interesting point about her attention to Bing in his final days. I agree with every thing  you say about her as a singer, artist and person. Years ago here in Ft Lauderdale, Evelyn Lear and her husband would give talks about their operatic experiences and whenever Roberta Peters was mentioned by someone, Evelyn would manage to make a snide remark. Jealousy?