Subject: Re: Roberta Peters, 1930-2017
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 19 Jan 2017 13:49:46 -0500

My first Zerlina, Despina and Rosina. She also charmed me in
Sonnambula, Ballo and Last Savage. An impeccable musician with
superb dramatic instincts and a beautiful presence, she was among
the most popular singers at the Met. She was also one of the few
who found time to pay attention to Rudolf Bing during his final
days with Alzheimers. My admiration for her, both on stage and
off, was enormous.

To her memory!

Bob