Subject: R & J CDs, please
From: "John F. Deredita" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 19 Jan 2017 13:47:12 -0500

Here's hoping an opera-lister can mail me CDs of this Saturday's broadcast of the Met
Romeo et Juliette.  I have a list of opera DVDs for trade and can send CDs too.
My wife and I will attend this opera Saturday.

Thanks in advance.  I will email my street address and ask you to send me yours.

John Deredita