Subject: Re: Whatever happened to Fabiano?
From: Miguel A De Virgilio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 15 Jan 2017 16:40:40 +0000

Idia,
I heard him on the radio last Saturday and agree 100% with your assessment of Fabiano's Rodolfo.
I never heard him in person, but based on his  numerous YouTube clips he is (was?) my favorite tenor of
of the current  crop.
His voice last  Saturday was unrecognizable: thin in the  upper reaches, whitish midrange .Where was his luscious, sensuous full tone
that I heard on You Tube?
I hope this is not a permanent  condition. I have a ticket to hear him in recital in Santa Monica next  April 8.
Miguel de Virgilio