Subject: Romeo et Juliete - The Met's Second Cast
From: T A <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 17 Jan 2017 00:38:21 +0000

In March, the Met resumes performances of Romeo et Juliette with a new cast featuring Stephen Costello and Pretty Yende. I'm curious as to what people's opinions are regarding this duo as compared to Grigolo and Damrau. Will the second cast be just as good? Not as good? Better? Personally, I'm really looking forward to hearing them.