Subject: Re: no FORZA
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 16 Jan 2017 10:36:19 -0500

I wish the Metropolitan Opera, for once, could free itself from the
need to borrow or share Eurotrash productions, and take
advantage of the wealth of artistic talent concentrated in the city
of New York.  The fear of being regarded as provincial has
gripped us long enough; the wealth of creativity and imagination
that exists within our own borders is limitless..

dtmk