Subject: Housing in Munich?
From: Mountaine Jonas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 15 Jan 2017 23:21:19 -0500

Hello dear list.  Long time no post...

I'm starting to plan a trip to Munich this July.  I wonder if anyone knows of pensiones (or
whatever they would be called in Bavaria) where opera-lovers congregate for housing,
breakfasts together, and perhaps other activities.  When I went to Salzburg in 2006, I was
amazed to discover that there were lots of small inns like that (but unfortunately I discovered
their existence after I'd booked into the Sheraton - a mistake I never want to make again).
Any advice?

And is anyone on this list in Munich?

Thanks!  Mountaine