Subject: Re: No Met Forza - No Radvanosky
From: Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 15 Jan 2017 19:53:47 -0700

how picky can  you be?  I can see nothing wrong with them saying they will
be concert performances of the requiem.  Believe it or not, I am sure there
a number of people out there who think if it's done at the Met it will be
staged regardless of what the piece is.   give them a break won't ya?
dond

--
It's amazing how useful it can be.