Subject: Re: No Met Forza - No Radvanosky
From: Paul Ricchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 16 Jan 2017 02:46:31 +0000

<<<"The company said it would give several CONCERT PERFORMANCES of Verdi's
Requiem conducted by James Levine in its place." (Emphasis added)

"Concert performances" of Verdi's Requiem. Is there another way to do it?
Is that really how they wrote the press release? Did they think an audience
would be disappointed that there are not costumes or scenery in the
Requiem. Maybe, yes.