Subject: Re: No Met Forza - No Radvanosky
From: Stephen Charitan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 15 Jan 2017 19:29:09 -0500

Listening to a wobbly, often off pitch, and delightfully "hooty" Zinkster
on the Decca "Forza"  and astounded by the "in your face" directness of di
Stefano's Don Alvaro,  while being utterly bowled over by Warren's uber
male Don Carlos...The "boys" definitely have this one...but if given a
chance I think Sondra R. could have restored the balance in Leonora's favor.