Subject: Re: Romeo et Juliette from the Met
From: Tom Frey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 21 Jan 2017 23:53:11 -0500

I write this with all the Christian charity in my heart. You poor man, please get your ears checked promptly. It will make life so much more enjoyable for you. Its a tragedy when people go around pretending tp be experts on pitch and constantly claim  a singer is out of tune, when a simple hearing check might solve all their woe I tell you this not out of anger or sarcasm but out of concern for you stability, both mental and aural.