Subject: Re: Todays R&J and random thoughts about HD
From: Vesna Danilovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 21 Jan 2017 22:08:39 -0500

What a great reflection on today's performance, Ron! This definitely gives
me the reason to seek it out on demand (when it becomes available) since
I'll also have to miss the encore. And Idia may well be right that it may
have been distorted over the airwaves...

BTW, no need to feel guilty for loving this music - welcome to the club! :-)

Best, Vesna