Subject: Re: No Met Forza - No Radvanosky
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 15 Jan 2017 13:45:24 -0500

It's actually much more recent.

18 Sept 2008 in memory of Luciano Pavarotti.
Frittoli, Borodina, Giordani, Abdrazakov - Levine

Bruce - This is not directed to you, rather to those who must inject
intrigue and Mata Hari routines into every single happening on
this list. I see absolutely no reason to regard Gelb's statement as
anything other than materially truthful. As was shared with me
earlier in a private note "sometimes an apple is just an apple".

P.S. Don, you forgot Leonie. That was something to behold, let me
tell you. I saw one person stuff a handkerchief in his mouth and flee
the family circle as her pitch wandered further and further from the
tune during "me pellegrina ed orfana". And it only got worse! But I
loved her to pieces then, and I love her even more now.

Bob