Re: Romeo et Juliette

ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 21 Jan 2017 16:54:38 -0500

text/plain

I will be seeing it at the Burlington MA encore on Thursday at 1 pm.
Today and Wednesday are SO. Today's performance was a blazing success
coming from WHRB and I am excited to see it in a few days.
I have never heard Damrau sound this good and the Met is smart to
give Grigolo major work. They are not always this good at hiring
the right people as most of well know.

Angelo from Boston