Subject: Re: La Forza del Destino
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 14 Jan 2017 10:17:22 -0700

Yes Bob, I can't agree more.  And your are not alone, Maria Caniglia, one
of the great dramatic sopranos who left us a magnificent recording of
Forza,  also considered the Convent Scene Verdi's greatest moment.  I would
trust her judgement, she was a great Leonora and probably sang more of
Verdi's operas then even Milanov and Price.

The other Donald (the desert BMW Rider).