Subject: Re: No Met Forza - No Radvanovsky
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 14 Jan 2017 10:51:38 -0500

"Generally good"? - not the way I read them; they sound like
good riddance Bieito to me.

 I can't think of any opera by any composer of stature that was more
demanding of a total revision..  The first scene is magnificent, and
promises so much, but the rest is a series of disconnected highlights.

dtmk