Subject: Re: No Met Forza - No Radvanosky
From: Stephen Charitan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 14 Jan 2017 08:00:24 -0500

Sir, Did you vote for that orange skinned, blonde tufted , narcissistic
Bufoon? Have you no shame?

Our "President Elect" has - from his very public podium - mocked the
handicapped, degraded women, insulted a Gold Star family, fostered on
outrageously phony birther accusation about  Barak Obama, has openly
praised and advocated an autocratic, anti democratic war criminal, has
refused to release his tax returns...the list goes on, and will go on each
day Trump defiles the high office to which he was appointed, if not elected.

Even if the "Golden Showers" story is false - by no means proven yet - many
people think it COULD be true given the personality and character he has so
meticulously crafted.  Actually, it has been delicious to see this fool
hoisted on his own petard.

I think "shock" Regie directors like Bieto and the Alden boys will have an
encyclopedia of abuses, crimes, and perversions to draw on for future
productions by close observation of the Trump administration.  Think of all
those "father / daughter" duets in Verdi, filtered through Donald / Ivanka
and then repurposed by Bieto...