Subject: Re: No Met Forza - No Radvanosky
From: Titu Rel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 13 Jan 2017 23:21:28 -0500

Sir, have you no shame? Our President Elect was the *victim* of this
outrageous phony accusation and you turn it against him?

On Jan 13, 2017, at 6:41 PM, Stephen Charitan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I'm with you...this is no catastrophe.  Bieto has already done toilets
in "Ballo"
- so if he wants to be "au courant" and in sync with our
distinguished* "President Elect" the "Forza that might have been" could
have **involved a "Golden Showers" scene *with Preziosilla and Fra Melitone
- thus taking a cue from his comment  "Tutti, Tutti, cloaca di Pecccata!"

Modify your settings: