Subject: Re: Counter inauguration
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 13 Jan 2017 15:30:05 -0500

Exactly. It's only one day; why not let the "peaceful transfer of
power" take place and the artists devote their efforts to something
constructive?  The
combination of emotional fervor and super-charged imagining that protesters
have displayed toward the proof that our constitution works, is indeed "opera
related", in all the wrong ways.

dtmk