Subject: Re: Bel Canto on PBS - tonight
From: Mark Schubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 13 Jan 2017 12:27:37 -0500

As the sort of insufficiently preparatory opera goer, who doesn't
study the score and learn the language being sung before attending,
one of the things I found most interesting about "Bel Canto" is that
it is sung in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Latin,
Quechua, Russian, and Spanish in a single performance. I think this
will be a time when everyone who views it will appreciate the
subtitles.

TTFN,
Mark