Subject: Re: Bel Canto on PBS - tonight
From: "Mitchell, Katalin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 13 Jan 2017 17:17:33 +0000

Thank you so much for this information,  I had totally missed it.
I did hear the opera when it was on WQXR’s Saturday afternoon broadcast,
It was interesting, but I am sure it will be better viewed than just
heard.
Kati

On 1/13/17, 11:20 AM, "Discussion of opera and related issues on behalf of
Ken Wilson" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of