Subject: Re: Counter inauguration
From: RAYMOND GOUIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 13 Jan 2017 11:52:48 -0500

Agree fully.

It's too bad that Trump wasn't elected President of Argentina.  At least there, there is precedent and people would know what to expect.  Also, Ivanka Trump would/will make the perfect Evita.   :)

Best.

Ray

PS:  However, I do believe that people have a right to protest Trump's election, in particular considering the numerous irregularities concerning the same.  To my mind, the most effective protest would be to hire two individuals, dress them in Russian honor guard uniforms, and train them in the manner that such an honor guard acts in Russia.  Then start them goose stepping back and forth in front of the White House the moment that Trump takes the oath of office. That would be an insult worthy of getting the attention of the press world wide -- far better than another rendition of "O mio babbino caro" or "Nessun dorma" as a "protest".

***