Subject: Re: Counter inauguration
From: Pandora Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 13 Jan 2017 16:13:55 +0000

Certainly I am not advocating censorship. Neither would I wish to deprive anyone of part of their social safety-net nor (gasp!) deny them catharsis! What I am advocating is self control and a bit of courtesy. Perhaps I'm too prickly - I'm one of those who begins to get annoyed when the topic turns to Broadway musicals. At least those threads are about relatively refined singing. But politics? Unless we're talking about Nixon in China it's a bridge too far!