Subject: Re: Counter inauguration
From: Max Paley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 13 Jan 2017 07:50:25 -0800

But, guys, look at the results.

Post a serious topic about opera and you might, if you're lucky, get one or two responses. The more whacky the posting, though, the more responses.

Post something political and you'll get a significant volume of response, even if a lot of that is to say your posting was inappropriate.

When it comes to current political events, some people find it cathartic to vent. The reason they do it here, I think, is that this list is one of many people's major outlets.

Max Paley

Sent from my iPad