Subject: Re: And amid all this pettiness
From: Miguel A De Virgilio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 13 Jan 2017 00:03:44 +0000

Well said Bob.
Obama leaving with one of the greatest  approval ratings ever.
Trump, not yet Installed, has now the  same approval rating as George W. Bush when he left.
The 3 million voters who preferred Hillary over Trump  now have a saying.
Bob, you  just gave me another reason not miss any of your postings.
Miguel