Subject: Re: And amid all this pettiness
From: tom ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 12 Jan 2017 22:24:16 +0000

I also was very moved by the ceremony, as I am very fond of Joe Biden. I voted for Obama twice, and would gladly have voted for Joe had he been the Nominee. Unfortunately, however, Hillary was the Heir Apparent. No President is perfect, so overall, I would give Obama a C rating.  Personality wise, Joe gets an A, Obama a B.