Subject: And amid all this pettiness
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 12 Jan 2017 17:04:24 -0500

I, and perhaps some others, had the enormous pleasure
of watching President Obama.present Vice President
Joe Biden with the Presidential Medal of Freedom. A
beautiful, emotional and memorable moment.

It was another of those inimitable ennobling events that
has defined the grace and dignity of our outgoing President.
Time will be his judge; and I have no doubt that time will treat
him very well.

Bob