Subject: Re: Counter inauguration
From: "Max D. Winter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 12 Jan 2017 15:13:14 -0500

Well said.  If we can survive 8 years of Barack Obama, we can certainly survive at least 4
years of Donald Trump.  This country is very resilient, and in any case things never change as
drastically as the Chicken Littles (on both sides of the partisan divide) say they will.

If the press conference yesterday is any indication, whatever the next 4 years may bring, they
won't be dull.

MDW