Subject: Re: Counter inauguration
From: tom ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 12 Jan 2017 19:23:24 +0000

For the past several years, Russia-Putin, got away with murder and became more internationally influential due to the weak foreign policies of Obama and Hillary Clinton. The only reason the Democrats are taking a hard line on Russia now, is because Hillary lost the election she was expected to win and they need a scapegoat to cover up the stupidity of her campaign. I have tried hard not to answer other political, anti Trump posts, but one can only put up with just so much BS. The election is Over, Trump won, life goes on, the Nation WILL survive!