Subject: Counter inauguration
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 12 Jan 2017 13:45:18 -0500

Frankly, childish displays do not get my vote. There are seriously dangerous appointments to oppose, social programs to defend. That is where the energy needs to go.

I do not believe art should be used for frivolous display masquerading as activism.

Oh, would detente with Russia be bad for the world? Warmongers stand to gain by making money on all the destructive crap used in war. Just keep reading what is on the bottom line. And think.

RP

Sent from my iPhone