Subject: Re: Gerald Finley
From: Kathy Boyce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 10 Jan 2017 17:03:47 -0500

I think there was no HD of Tell because the production is already
available on dvd.  I'm sure these things are part of the joint
production deal.  And although there is a repeat of Onegin, the Rusalka
is a new production.  And I think showing new productions in HD is
important even if we have seen the opera before in a former production.
When deciding what new productions to do, and which to show in HD, it is
impossible to always please every member of the public.

Kathy Boyce
New Hampshire

www.cafepress.com/operabayreuth

And the night shall be filled with music......        Longfellow