Subject: Re: Richard Tucker and La Juive
From: Patrick Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 10 Jan 2017 11:16:07 -0500

I cannot imagine opera life without the incredible catalogue of live
performances that Mr. Rosen provided, I stopped, for the most part, buying
commercial releases years ago. The excitement of the audience in house adds so
much to my opera experience. Bless Ed and his immeasurable contribution to
the  wonderful world of opera.

Patrick Byrne

In a message dated 1/10/2017 6:22:54 A.M. Central Standard Time,