Subject: Ed Rosen memorial
From: Bob Kosovsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 10 Jan 2017 09:05:17 -0500

Posted in the OPERA-L Facebook group:

My family and I will be hosting a Memorial Service for Ed Rosen on
Thursday,January 26th at the Riverside Memorial Chapel at 180 West 76th
Street, NY, NY 10023 at 5PM.

In lieu of flowers, please make any and all donations to the Richard
Tucker Music Foundation, which has always held a special place in Ed's
heart.

I will be working closely with Barry Tucker in developing a wonderful
tribute to Ed and his love of Opera! The Tucker family, for almost 50
years, has played a major role in Ed's opera legacy.

Please feel free to reach out directly to me at 203-964-7076 or

Looking forward to celebrating Ed's extraordinary life!

Very best wishes
Steve Striffler